Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Best Laid Plans....

I was really looking forward to the Easter longweekend.....the grandsons were coming and we were going to have an Easter Egg hunt....and turkey dinner.....mmmm. That is until I started feeling really crappy last weekend, Monday I was coughing and coughing, spiked a low temp. felt nauseous, and generally like I'd been drug through a knothole backwards, and didn't go to work......in fact I got worse as the week went on, and didn't drag myself out of bed until Thursday morning, when I took myself off to the doctor. Apparently I have Bronchitis :( So, a trip to the pharmacy with perscriptions in hand, and home I went with all kinds of good stuff. I am now on the mend, but no where near back to normal.....what a PITA! A beautiful Easter weekend spent mostly horizontal. So Shay didn't get to see sheep as I do not have the lung capacity to even think about trying that! I did manage to work Chili on the heifers for about 5 minutes each night, as even if you're sick, chores on the farm still need to get done, and the cooler outside air is definately easier to breathe than the dry inside air!

Here's to a better week this week! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment