Thursday, February 3, 2011

Completed Project

Jaime....not real happy with this turn of events ! :)

Well here it is......my grooming table is complete! I've wanted a grooming table for a long time, just because it makes it so much easier on a persons back rather than bending over to groom dogs, or find an available "something" to put them up on. This design is from my friend Pat who owns two grooming shops and it works really well, its nice to have a shelf underneath the table to keep your tools handy! My dogs are pretty sure I've lost my mind, and are not very enthusiastic about this new addition to their routines, but with regular use I'm sure they'll learn to live with it :o)

2 comments:

  1. You did a bang up job on that, Joan! Many moons ago I pleaded with my husband to build me a grooming table for Christmas and his contribution was gluing rubber matting on top of a big, heavy, wobbly plastic folding table. (sigh) So last year I broke down and bought a table. Now I'm coveting yours! Maybe in a few years I'll have to try my hand at building one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shelf under the grooming table idea. I generally groom the dogs sitting on the kitchen floor, or in the summer, outside on the grass. But that looks so handy!

    ReplyDelete