Monday, November 16, 2009

Looking At The World

Here is a few pictures of the pups, and a couple of short videos, and a few pictures of some of the newly weaned calves. Since I've never used the video portion of my camera before, I wasn't even sure if it was on! It did seem to work tho, so I will have to investigate this part of my camera and see if I can't get something better taken. For now, this will have to do :o) This weekend some friends are coming to work dogs and both Cathy and Lyn have much better cameras than me (and they know what they're doing with them too!) So we should have much better pictures of them soon! The kids had their nails clipped for the first time, and tonight they also got their first taste of puppy mush.........mmmmmm, Kya thought they tasted pretty good when she was cleaning them up! Cheers until the weekend!

Joan




1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,

    The pups are getting so nice and pretty!!! It makes waiting even harder.
    Big hugh for Kya and her cute puppies.

    Dorien

    ReplyDelete