Thursday, December 3, 2009

5 Week Old Puppies!



A few quick candid shots of the pups tonight when I was supposed to be cleaning their room :o) Please ignore the few "pee patches" I was having too much fun laughing at their antics and trying to get a picture or two to get the pee wiped up before the pictures. I let them have the run of our rec room downstairs every night when I get home from work. It really is a "wreck room", but a great place for puppies to run and play when it is too cold outside.

Larry took these pictures this morning when the sun came out. I love the hoar frost....I think its beautiful!

Enjoy the pups! I've fixed (I think) the link to the pups pictures......hope this works better for everyone!


Joan

http://picasaweb.google.com/LBarJcowdogs/KyaXTrayPuppiesDec3?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDfnrL1z6zvGA&feat=directlink

1 comment:

  1. Joan, they are priceless! I would get nothing done all day except playing with puppies!

    ReplyDelete