Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Little Monsters...

Wow.....I can't believe it.....the kids are 5 weeks old today! Yesterday I let them out of their puppy room for the first time, and they ventured tentatively into the rec room for a look around. Then retreated back to their room.......then came out again. That cycle repeated a few times, each time they got a little braver. Tonight when I let them out.....they TUMBLED out the door and took off like billard balls all around the room! I thought I'd take this opportunity to clean their room, but it probably wasn't one of my better ideas :o) Have you ever seen a garbage bag fly across a room being towed by a very determined pup?? I tried for some pictures but my camera just can't focus fast enough so I will try for some stills.......hopefully tomorrow night. Maybe I should take them now......they're sleeping like little angels at the moment :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment