Wednesday, December 16, 2009

7 Weeks

Hard to believe the little angels (and I use that term loosely!) are 7 weeks old! Life has gotten quite routine for them now. Up early, let them have a good run and play, then feed them breakfast and put them in their room for the day. Larry feeds them their lunch and then when I get home from work they have dinner and they are let out into the rec room to play until their last feeding of the day and then its off to beddy-bye for them. I had to laugh tonight when I gave them dinner......when Cathy brought me my new puppy feeding pan I thought it was so HUGE....its not so big now, and they are eating everything I give them.

here's a few pics from tonights round of carnage :o) I have to go clean the "wreck" room now!

as before, if this link doesn't work, copy and paste it into your browser....it should work then. I think I fixed this again, so this link *should* work now! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment